My new little book for tracking my daily list, exercise regime and dinners. I had started one of these little books last year, but in the frenzy of Christmas shopping I must have left it in a store. It disappeared into thin air and has not surfaced. At the time it made me very grumpy, but I've gotten over it and replaced the old with the new. This was a gift from a good friend, when I turned the big 4-0, back a few months (guess I neglected to mention that one!)
I've been trying to plan out my days with a fresh page, making a list and then at the bottom writing down my exercise routine and plans for dinner. It's worked pretty well so far and should serve as a good way to look and see the progress I'm making. Because 2011 is all about progress for me!
Mid-Month (almost) Progress Report
- organize digital photos - have completed an overhaul of pictures from 2004, could use another look-through, but it's more or less done
- clean out under kitchen sink yeeeha!
- clean out the fridge yeeeha!
- clean and organize laundry room - been putting this one off
- plan out weekly dinners - with the help of my trusty notebook, I'm off to a great start
- exercise - again, with help of my notebook, it's going well
On the snow front and sled saga: I gave up on the search for a sled in an actual brick and mortar store and just ordered one from Amazon. Suprisingly, the snow is still fresh and white and I've heard we're getting more over the weekend, so hopefully the sled will arrive by then.